Have you ever dreamt of the brightest of the bright lipstick? The pink which will utterly blow your mind and turn a million heads when you wear it? The shade which will be your best friend when you go clubbing with the girl gang? Well, then SAY NO MORE. Your dream has come true. And its none other than Kylie Cosmetics with their newest velvet lipkit which has done the job. Wanna know more? Keep reading.
Shade and texture of Say no more velvet lipkit:
- Say no more is a neon pink shade which you gonna love for sure.
- It has super bright undertones which you will love to rock.
- It does not dry out lips, unlike the matte lip kits.
- It feels nice and creamy on lips. It has a velvety texture which glides smoothly.
- It does not feel heavy on lips.
- It dries down semi matte on the lips.
Is Say no more smudge free?
With neon colors, wearabilty is important. If the lipstick bleeds, then it might end up looking very messy. It is almost smudge free and transfer proof. The staying power is amazing. It stays and does not need reapplication even while eating and drinking.
Is Say no more vegan and cruelty-free?
Yes, Kylie cosmetics announced on its website that all the products are cruelty-free and vegan.
How to use Say no more?
Take the sharpened lip liner and shape your lips with it. The liner can be sharpened with any sharpner. You can even line a bit outside lips if you want to make your lips look plump like Kylie Jenner. Then use the pencil over your entire lips if you want to make your lipstick more transfer proof.
After that apply the liquid lipstick over your lips evenly and smoothly. 1st coat with the applicator is enough for the perfect look. We love the applicator which applies the product perfectly.
Make sure to exfoliate your lips before applying the lip kit. Try using a lip balm if your lips are too dry. If lips are flaky then it might look really messy.
Pros of Say no more:
- A very bright, popping neon shade.
- Looks stylish and Instagram ready.
- Does not bleed.
- Does not dry lips or flake them out.
- Feels hydrating and smooth.
Cons of Say no more:
- A very bright color which might not be liked by everyone.
- At $27, it might seem a bit expensive for a lipstick.
- Availability of the lipstick is a problem since the lip kits are very popular and are often sold out on website.
You can buy Say no more from Kylie Cosmetics official website.